Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. The ticket is valid for one person at the event mentioned on the ticket.
2. The ticket is valid only for the date and time mentioned on the ticket.
3. The ticket can not be exchanged or resold at a price higher than the value mentioned on it.
4. Failure to attend the event invalidates the ticket and no refund or exchange is possible.
5. The ticket is not refundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled. The organizer is required to communicate the details of the cancellation / postponement of the event and refund policy, reimbursement can be made only if tickets are intact.
6. If an event is canceled or rescheduled, reimbursement requests should be sent to Eventbook within 28 days of the date of cancellation / rescheduling it. No additional costs payed by the holder of the ticket will be reimbursed (ticketing fees, courier fees, bank charges, accommodation, tickets / train, etc).
7. The organizer is responsible for the proper conduct of the event at its place and time specified on the ticket.
8. The ticket holder is responsible for his belongings during the event.
9. During the events for which you purchased tickets the organizers will take photos, including of event attendees. The rights for these photos belong to the organizers and they can be used to promote the event through their public communication. Buying tickets and attending the events constitutes acceptance of these conditions.